Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here come the Duds + The spud I love to hate

I never quite liked Matt Damon, or ever know that he was a gooner and that he painted.

On a more relevant note, I quite like how we're playing spurs this weekend, given that last weekend left us pretty close to Chelsea, ( who'll self destruct and evaporate, I'm secretly hoping )

What I didn't like though, is Big TV taking away a f@#$king week's worth of rest from our players to fill their coffers. Who gives these idiots the rights to do this anyway?

Its been rather 'mixed' on the grapevine. From people saying we'll 'squash em' to the more cautious analysts who think it'll be close.Of course, we should fancy our chances -- as long as Arsene's newest approach of "Cautious Optimism" is followed to a T.

In other words, NO F@#$UPS PLEASE !

While there's been a lot of Bale Bashing, the player I can't stand is Van Der Waart. It's amazing what a perfect fit he is for spurs -- A headless chicken in a team of headless chicken. Not so long ago he said :

I could never play for another club in Spain and the truth is that if you are leaving Real Madrid, there is only one club you can join that is not a step down – and that’s
-- Manchester United.
 To add to that, he thinks Arry's a manager with no tactical sense while Arry thinks he's a larda%s.

And if you thought neanderthals couldn't tweet, think again.

 To top it all up, this really wound me up back in September.

I really hope someone slugs the camera hungry c*nt. ( My money's on Sammy )

It should be good. Our centrebacks will have their hands full, so Arsene might go with Koscielny because of his leap. Djorou has been great too, and best wishes if he starts. Both teams should know how to attack. We know how to defend too. 

Will be interesting to see Billy G will be received at the Grove. He's so nutty I find it hard to even hate him seriously.

I think if our players can stay focused for 90 minutes we should win. As for the 'twelfth man', I think we already know the drill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

techbrij Twitter Facebook netbrij