Saturday, November 27, 2010

Here We Gael Again : Autopsy of a f@#k up !

"Go ahead mate. Ave on one me !"
Cross gets defended and the balls rolls to..

Gael.. who magically gets a block in by walking a yard...

"Heh.. w@#nkers.. Oh wait.. Here comes another.."

"SEBSQ... way to go mate.. Thats showing em c@nts.."

"oh wait.. its bounced to me.."

"Oh f@#$.. maybe if I walked away from it..."

"Wow.. who'd have ever thought I'd get the best view.."

"Got to stay here.. Son of a bitch Tomas's been eyeing my spot"

"Loosely translated : Get the ball you SCHMUCK !!"

3 comments:

  1. I about had a stroke when I saw clichy back away and not close that guy out. I think he was waiting for the other two to take him while he went to cover the left instead of taking the ball and expecting your teammates to cover the pass (basektball defense 101). These guys are gonna kill me one of these days. Nice autopsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh.. The scary thing is it happens over and over again. Surely you would think someone's had him watch some of these goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:39 PM

    I thought it was just me. I never really have anything too bad to say about our players but he is just a bloody liability!!!!

    ReplyDelete

techbrij Twitter Facebook netbrij